Are you a Classy Girl?
Read this article and find out! I admit I can not wait that you recognize yourself in the following statements and check the boxes next to them! A classy girl is very stylish & elegant, fabulous, sophisticated, lovely and admirably smart girl. She is kind, gentle, sweet, empathetic, caring. She is giving, loving… she is a good person. She is polite. She has good manners and is a very pleasant person to be around. She is a good friend. She enjoys old episodes of the “Sex and the city”, her hairstyle is not ombre, undercut or balayage. She admires the classic beauty of Audrey Hepburn, Liz Taylor and Grace Kelly and style of Kate Middleton and Keira Knightley. She is special because everything on her is so simple and sweet. She is just an ordinary girl.
Class is not about being posh, or wealthy.
You can dress classy, you can stand, sit, and walk classy, but true class is on the inside. If you gossip and insult, if you’re judgmental, if you’re cruel and hateful and immature, you are not classy, no matter what clothes you pick out, you are not classy. You should respect yourself and respect others to be classy. You can be a girl next door and Classy Girl at the same time. Congrats, you are Classy Girl because You….
- Prefer shoes with heels instead of flat shoes
- Have beautiful quotes and old Vogue pages on your walls
- Still adore „Sex and the City“ girls
- Your little black dress has a thousand faces
- Chanel Chance is your favorite perfume
- Have wooden letters above your fireplace
- Your house smells like jasmine and raspberry
- Can not imagine a weekend without fresh flowers
- Serve Nescafe and cookies in beautiful cups
- Have a collection of cardigans and statement necklaces
- Admire Audrey Hepburn’s style
- Are kind-hearted and have good manners